The Grange accepts as members any person at least 14 years old. You do not have to be a farmer to be a Granger. An interest in local food growing and eating will help, though. Women have been equal partners in the Grange since its inception in 1867.
Come to one of our meetings to see what the Grange is all about. You are likely to find that a friend or neighbor is a member. Our meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month at 7PM. Visitors are welcome.
MEMBER FINANCIAL BENEFITS:
- Up to 50% discount on Grange Hall rental
- Up to 50% discount on seeds through the San Juan Seed Company buying club
- 20% discount for membership in Island Air Ambulance
- 10% discount at the Grange Booth at the farmers market
- 10% discount at CarQuest
- 10% discount at Thornbush Nursery
- 10% discount at Ellison Repair
- 10% discount at Aurora Farms
- 3% discount at Horseshu Ranch